From the train station Firenze Santa Maria Novella (SMN) you may:
- walk till here following the map we'll send you (download and print the document .pdf) Time: 15 - 20 minutes:
- look for a taxi: the cost is about 10 - 12 Euro;
- catch the mini-bus C2; in this case, collect tickets by the newspaper seller inside the train station, use the right exit, turn right then the first on the left (Via Orti Oricellari). The bus stop is just around the corner.
Get off at the first stop of Via Ghibellina, just after the Bargello Museum and come here walking.
From the A. Vespucci Airport (Firenze Peretola) you may:
- catch the shuttle-bus to the Firenze SMN train station then follow the instructions in previous point
- look for a taxi; the fixed cost is Euro 20 + 1 for each suitcase (holiday and night Euro 23 + 1 for each suitcase).
You should definitely inform us: we'll provide you maps and directions to reach us easily and without problems.
The parking-garage is just behind the corner and look at all the necessary permissions in the access to the Traffic Limited Area.